- Must be a manufacturing company or allied service provider. An allied service provider is a company that physically interacts with a manufactured good to alter its characteristics & add value.
- Must be located in Connecticut or relocating operations to the state, in whole or in part.
- With the exception of companies relocating into Connecticut, eligible applicants must be registered with the Secretary-of-the-State for at least 3-years and must be generating sales revenue.
- At least 51% of an applicant’s revenue must be generated from the sale of goods they manufacture or from allied services provided to manufacturers.
- Must have at least 3 full-time employees and no more than 300 employees in Connecticut.
- Must not have been previously awarded a total of $10,000 from the program.
- Proposed projects must have a minimum value of $5,000.
Welcome, Connecticut Manufacturers!
Assistance to Help Connecticut Manufacturers Face Today's Digital Challenges.
Currently Processing Applications received on
The SIRI and CYBER Assistance Program (SAC) was created for the purpose of providing financial assistance to Connecticut manufacturing companies seeking Smart Industry Readiness Index assessments (SIRI) and/or Cyber Security assessments and certification (CMMC). The goal is to help companies striving to meet federal cybersecurity requirements and to also assist those interested in pursuing their smart factory transformation journey.
Here's how it works:
- Eligible companies can apply for a grant up to $10,000 to conduct assessments and testing.
- Participating companies must pay half of the cost.
- Projects must not be committed to prior to submitting your SAC application.
The SAC Program is Administered by:
Connecticut Center for Advanced Technology, Inc.
"Transformative Solutions for a Connected World"
The SAC Program is Funded by:
The Connecticut Department of Economic and Community Development
"Strengthening Connecticut's Competitive Position"
Want to learn more?
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Uses of this funding include, but are not limited to the following:
(Performed by a Qualified Business Consultant)
(Performed by a Certified SIRI Assessor – CSA
Technical Assessment of Industry 4.0 Readiness
a. The assessment must be an industry recognized tool that allows companies to create a strategic roadmap of Industry 4.0 investment
b. Performed by a qualified business consultant
- Total project value must be at least $5,000.
- A qualified third-party vendor or service provider must be used to execute the assessment project.
- Only projects that commence after submission of your application will be considered for funding.
- Applicants must match grant awards dollar for dollar.
- Companies that receive an award under this program will be required to complete an impact report 6 months following the project's commencement.
- The processing time depends on the number of applications ahead of yours in the queue.
- You can monitor processing status online at https://ccat.altrulink.com/go/fx_ccat_ctsac/
- It is up to the applicant to select a qualified vendor or service provider for the proposed assessment project.
- Vouchers are awarded on a first-come first-served basis.
- Funding is provided in the form of a check.
- Checks are issued approximately 30 days following completion of the required award documents.
- Payment is subject to the availability of state funding for the program.
Interested in applying? Register & Fill out an Application